Monday, September 24, 2012

Stutters and Cool Weather

And the issue is I don't know how to deal
I don't know how to steal those lies right out of your beautiful mouth
And the issue is I just want to feel
But I don't know to approach it without the situation turning south
Though you couldn't comprehend,
You couldn't even begin to understand this pain so real

To look in the mirror and see a stranger
To look in the mirror and see disappointment
To look in the mirror and not see yourself
 
I try every remedy to eloquently dismiss it
I try every remedy to violently rid it
But it remains,
Just like you-
Just like I-
Just like this large perplexity called 'life'

I could frown but that would restrict a smile
And I haven't done that in a while
So if you'd pleasure me in this excursion
I think I could learn how to deal,
I think I'd know how to steal those lies right out of your beautiful mouth.



No comments:

Post a Comment